Code of conduct
Members of the Structural Repairs Association are dedicated to upholding a code of conduct for high standards of ethical behaviour and professional service.
- Apply fair, courteous, and trustworthy conduct in the competent operation of business activities.
- Facilitate and uphold the interests of the structural repair industry.
- Embrace research and development aimed at advancing the professional repute of the industry through innovation, product approvals and the application of new techniques and technologies.
- Participate in the broadening of positive relationships with all public authorities concerned with the administration of relevant building repair activities.
- Develop solid relations with manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and related associated organisations.
- Support training and development initiatives that endeavour to advance high standards of workmanship.
- Encourage professional development for all stakeholders that constantly seek to raise standards and improve practical and organisational skills in the industry.
- Promote open exchange of technical information and the sharing of practical knowledge between members.
- Conduct all business activities with a professional and ethical approach.